Whenever you purchase any Norton Security Product, you usually get a Product Key irrespective of the source of your purchase. Although, it is quite possible that you may discard it as a usual reference number. However, it is recommended to secure this vital information. This is because it is essential to complete the Application Setup process. In other words, you must have this code for the Norton Activate procedure.
Norton Activate Product Key and Its Location
Norton Activate Product Key is a unique activation code containing 25-digit alphanumeric characters. It is an easily identifiable string of characters that comes in a combination of five groups separated by hyphens. Here, each group contains five characters. This code contains all the details of your purchased subscription that determines the terms of your service.
Its location varies according to the channel you opted to purchase your desired Norton product. The following instructions will guide you in acquiring this crucial detail to conclude the Norton Activate process.
In case if you have purchased Norton Security Product directly from its official website. Then, you can find the Norton Activate Product Key at the following locations.
- Once you confirm your order for the selected Norton Security Product. Then, you get a Purchase Confirmation Email from Norton on your registered Email Address. This email is proof of your payment and purchase. Besides, it contains all the essential details of your purchase including your Product Key. You can find it under the “Product Information” section.
- You can also get this code from your Norton Account. For this, you should follow the given steps.
- Log in to your Norton Account either from the official website or the installed application.
- Click on the “My Subscription” tab.
- Select the product for which you need the Norton Activate Product Key.
- Beneath the selected product, you will find its Product Key.
- You should look for a sticker on the back of the “Installation CD Case”. Here, you will find the 25-digit Norton Activate Product Key.
- Alternatively, you may get a Retailer’s Card in the boxed product. This card displays your Product Key.
Norton Activate Procedure
Norton Activate is the first step of your three-stage Setup procedure. Although, it is a simple process. However, it is important to ensure that you use an active Product Key and avoid any typing errors. Moreover, you should use the correct key for the specific product that you want to activate.
- First and foremost, open a Web Browser. For instance, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla, Firefox, Safari etc.
- Now, type in “norton.com/setup” in the browser’s “Address Bar”. Then, press the “Enter” key.
- As a result, it will take you to the official website for Norton Activate and Setup. Here, you will find a highlighted “Enter A Product Key” button. For this, you should look around the middle section of the window. Now, click on it to proceed further.
- Thereafter, you should return back to the Norton Account Creation window. Now, click on “Sign In” and use your Norton Login Credentials to log in to your account.
- Consequently, it will redirect you to your Norton Account Portal. This window displays a “Get Started” button. Hence, click on it.
- After that, click on the “Enter A Product Key” button.
- Then, type in your unique 25-digit Norton Activate Product Key in the empty field.
- Thereafter, click “Next”.
- As such, this completes the Norton Activate process.