Norton is an antivirus software that scans and removes the app with harmful viruses, spyware, and other online threats. You can use various features of Norton after completing the Norton account login process.
Norton Account Creation
- Firstly, you need to open your preferred web browser on your device.
- Go to the official website of Norton.
- Then, click the “Sign In” option. You can locate this option on the upper right corner of your Norton homepage.
- After this, click on the “Create an account” option. You can find this option next to the Norton Login tab.
- Now, in the next window, enter all the required details in the given fields. Firstly, enter the email id that you want to link with the Norton account. This will help in the access to your Norton account.
- Then, in the next field, re-enter your email address for confirmation.
- Thereafter, create a strong and unique password. While creating the password, keep in mind the below-given specifications.
- The password must be 8 characters or longer.
- Must include upper and lower case letters.
- Use at least 1 number and 1 symbol.
- Further, enter your first name and last name in their respective fields.
- In the next field, enter your contact number.
- Then, select the country you are living in.
- If you want Norton to sends you the updates, offers and security newsletters on the email address that you have provided, then click the checkbox.
- Finally, click the “Create Account” button.
- Now, you will receive a mail on your registered email address for verification.
- Open the mail you have received and click the link provided in it.
This will successfully create and verify your Norton account.
Nortons Account Login
After creating your Norton account, you can use the provided email address and password for logging in to your account. For Norton account login, follow the given process carefully.
- First of all, open a web browser.
- Then, head to the official website of Norton antivirus.
- From the homepage, click the “Sign In” option. You will get this option on the upper right corner of the screen.
- This will take you to the Sign In window.
- Now, enter the required details in the respective fields. Following is the information you have to provide:
- Email Address: In the first tab, enter the email address that is linked with your Norton account.
- Password: After that, type the password that you have used while creating your account.
- Then, tick mark the checkbox next to Remember me on this device option. This will save your login credentials for future Norton account login. But, this is an optional step. You can also move further to the next step without tick marking the checkbox.
- Lastly, click the “Sign In” button.
Hence, this completes the Norton account login and account creation process.